Graduate management students worldwide are demonstrating their commitment to social responsibility, community, and our future through TeamMBA.
TeamMBA is about making a difference beyond the classroom. Whether building houses, raising money for research, or feeding the hungry, every semester graduate management students, staff and faculty around the world volunteer their time because they want to make the world a better place for all of us.
TeamMBA is about:
- Identity. TeamMBA creates a brand for student volunteerism in business schools.
- Unity. TeamMBA links business schools worldwide around common goals.
- Communication. TeamMBA helps you promote your students’ commitment to the community.
- Celebration. TeamMBA celebrates the spirit of giving.
- Recognition. TeamMBA shines light on the good work going on at your school.
Read about last year’s TeamMBA Award winners.
Participate in Just Four Simple Steps:
- Plan a student project or activity that supports social responsibility.
- Designate a staff or faculty member to serve as the TeamMBA contact for GMAC.
- Register your activity online.
- Submit your event after it has concluded.
Participation in TeamMBA is free of charge and open to all graduate schools of management education that accept GMAT scores. Get started today!